Monday, June 22, 2009

Thoughts on a Movie No.6 (En Español)

I realize the poster implies that this movie falls into the horror / slasher genre, but it doesn't. Time Crimes is more like a Sci-Fi Thriller, also it's totally fucking sweet. The story is about a couple who has moved into an new house and are trying to get settled in. Hector, the husband see's something curious out in the woods while Carla (wife) runs out to the store to get some dinner. He decides to go investigate and is attacked by a bandaged man with a pair of scissors. After eluding the man he wanders into a nearby home and the "Time Crimes" begin! I don't wanna give away too much of this movie because I actually like it a lot and I think if you have any interest in watching a pretty solid moving picture, you should check this one out.

I am giving this movie a 4.5 out of 5, the only thing that some may take issue with is that it's sub-titled, so you gotta read a little. The film is really not very dialogue heavy so it's not bad. Just read it you lazy fuckers.

Here are some jams to obtain this film:
...I'm thinking about bringing back morning shower beverages... also food... I'm hungry.

No comments: