Tuesday, June 30, 2009

New Broken Lizard Movies Coming Soon!

I like these bitches (Broken Lizard) a lot, they brought us such wonderful films like; Super Troopers, Club Dread and Beerfest. There is one movie before all of these called Puddle Cruiser, I tried watching this one a while back but found it kinda hard to sit through, it's really indy and dated, but I'll give it another shot if I can find it. Despite heavy critiscm from my peers and people in general, Club Dread is my favorite to this point, it combines over the top violence with laughter, two of my all time favorite things. I recently found out they have THREE new movies we should be seeing in the near future, one called Slammin' Salmon, another called Freeloaders and finally, wait for it... Super Troopers 2, like it's been confirmed n' erythin'. Dudes have been keeping busy I guess. I'll give you an idea as to what each film is about with a very short (one sentance) synopsis below.

Slammin' Salmon:
The owner of a Miami restaurant (Michael Clark Duncan) indebted to the mob institutes a contest to see what waiter can earn the most money in one night.

Freeloaders*:
A group of slackers who are living for free in a rock star's mansion find their sweet lives threatened when the musician decides to sell his pad.

Super Troopers 2*:
More shennanigan's from the Super most funnest state Troopers ever... 2!

*There are no production shots for Freeloaders or ST2

No comments: