Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Casting Right Now!!

For the movie I'm making about myself, that's right douche rainbow, I'm making a movie about myself. Why do I feel this is something that needs to be done? Because of what I'm about to do, you stupid sons of bitches. Here are my plans for the weekend: 1. Take my recently engineered time machine one month into the future. 2. Video tape (VHS) me destroying the earth with mad science and futuristic type shitz. 3. Right before the planet is toast, get back in the Time Raper 5000, zoom back to the present. 4. I'll show my VHS tape of what I've done and what I'm capable of doing to the world, and demand that the make a movie about me. 5. Hop back into the Time Raper 5000 and steal William Zabka a.k.a. Johnny from the set of The Karate Kid, to play me in my upcoming movie: Earth Raper Unleashed.

I dunno, I was thinking long and hard about who I could cast to play me and I think Zabka (have a look below) is the winner, lemme know if anyone has any other suggestions tho. Lates!

No comments: