Thursday, June 18, 2009

Benjamin Button Stiller....

What have you done? One of the funniest things I've seen in moving pictures was the gasoline fight scene in Zoolander. Recently I have taken a liking to a comedian by the name of Jimmy Pardo who has made my work day much funnier via his podcast (pardcast). A few times I had heard him reference a certain disdain for Stiller (or the writers of Zoolander) for ripping this scene off of a short Pardo and Todd Glass made quite some time before. Please excuse the jorts (jean shorts) and the 1992 Mercury Cougar, have a look and see what you think, but it's pretty clear to me. Shame on you Mr. Stiller, shame on you so hard.

2 comments:

manuel said...

This is like Kohl's high fashion from 1996.

The good ol' days.

Fucking thinking of "four corners" and getting all teary eyed and shit.
Remember Venture? Such a great store...

What does the word "venture" mean?

1 : to expose to hazard : risk, gamble
2 : to undertake the risks and dangers of
3 : to offer at the risk of rebuff, rejection, or censure

I wonder why they went out of business...

Mikey Januska said...

The airwalk kicks with socks are pretty brutal!

Hmmm, Venture was the shit though, I remember getting slurpees in the little cafe area.