Sunday, June 14, 2009

Back from "Sabbatical"

So I had to take some time away from CDS5000, because well... that's none of your God damned business, kiss my butt!... Okay, let's just all cool out, sorry. I don't really have to much to talk about right now, I just woke up. Let's do one of those bullet point list things of what I think is worth mentioning:
  • I plan on watching episodes of I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here on hulu or something, but I don't know why.
  • Had a dream about Zombies last night that had something to do with tainted Jelly Bellies (they were like the eggs of the zombies), ultimately the living (humans) lost. :(
  • Detroit is in pretty big trouble right now economically, but I figured a huge indoor waterpark will solve all of their problems. (I was thinking we could call it like "Crocodile 8 Mile" or "I'm An Indoor Waterpark in Detroit...Get Me Out of Here".
  • Recently heard about a cocktail called an "Incredible Hulk", it is: 2 parts Hypnotiq, 2 parts Hennessy, intrigued even though I'm not drinking booze liquids for the foreseeable future.
  • Last night a group of us watched a man get burned alive then we shared the meat and ate him.
  • "Muppet" is the equivalent of the "N-Word" to puppets.
  • Found out your pee is completely sterile so no germs, bacteria or whatever in it.

No comments: