Thursday, November 13, 2008

Something I Bought Today


Not really sure why, but Ouija board popped into my head today, and I was like, "Why the Fuck do I not have one of these?". So after work I immediately drove to Toys R Us and was happy to find one there for $22.00, a sigh of relief washed over me as the lady who assisted me helped me find it (because I did not want to take the time to find it myself). So I now am the proud owner of a liaison to spiritual world (Sooo Sweet!). I haven't used it yet because it is kinda creeping me out, I was reading some shit on the internet (where u are now), and I dunno, I think I am psyching myself out or something. Actually, I wanted to take a picture of it just now with me giving the "thumbs up", but I don't even want to take it out of the box right now, so the picture is from earlier tonight. I went to the gym this evening where my mother works and was telling her about it, she apparently has had some weird experiences with one of these things back in the day, but I equate that to the fact she is a raging alcoholic and crazy. Ha! JK, I love you mum! if you ever read this thing, actually, I kinda hope you don't anymore, because there is some fucked up shit on here. What was I talking about? Ah yes the Ouija board, so I will sack up at some point and play with the thing, maybe I should get a little high before I do.. hmm, we'll see? I don't think I will ask it anything too taboo, mostly stuff about the High School Musical cast and the Zac Effron dude or whatever... that's kinda on my radar right now. In unrelated news I just watched this totally fucked up Japanese movie called "Audition", it's a slow starter, but gets totally fucked at the end, plus sub-titles can be a bit of a bummer. The director is the same guy that did "Ichi The Killer", which is also pretty darn sweet, but not for the squimish. If your into this type of thing, you should check it out.

No comments: