Sunday, November 9, 2008

Jaws is the best movie ever...

Recently I have been thinking a lot about new potential tattoos, and I thought about this today, so I decided to mock it up and see if I liked the idea or not, so here it is. Jaws is (like the title says) the best movie ever sooooo, it'd be worth it. I want to do something on the ribs relatively soon, because it is totally fucking badass... and so am I. Fuck Yeah! Jaws!



Oh, Oh! here is another idea* that just popped into the old noodle...


*For the record, I am not a white supremacist or anything. I voted for Obama, sooo, pretty sure I'm cool with black people, now (like I wasn't already!), nor am I some kind of Jew hating anti-Semite. On the other hand, the harsh reality is that if I ever get incarcerated for an extended period of time, I will have to allign myself with the Aryan Brotherhood, for survial purposes. Sorry, thats the way it goes in prison, obviously I will try my best to avoid this scenario, thank you for your time

No comments: