Monday, November 3, 2008

Dead or Alive

I made this today, when I was bored and an idle mind is the devil's workshop. Satan spends so much time in there already I need to stay busy or else my blood lust will continue to grow and I will continue to kill. Last night I noticed an old painting in my living room, and it said, "Your Worth More Dead Than Alive". I added in the line "So Go Ahead And Kiss Your Fucking Ass Goodbye :)". There is a picture of myself at the end because I'm a complete egomaniac and would ultimately rather look at photos of myself than anything else. Or, as Dennis said in regard to pictures, "if people aren't have sex, or I'm not in any of them, I'm just not interested". So yeah, basically thought the saying had a nice ring to it, threw in some cool photos and that's it. My main motivation for this is that we are all soooo Fucked!... S my D, and thank you.


click to enlarge

No comments: