Monday, November 10, 2008

Blaaaghh!!!


Sorry, I just threw up, this is my 100th post, above you'll see some of the great and life changing topics that have been covered on CDS5000. This blog has changed my life and I am sure it has changed millions of other peoples lives too. We've fuckin' touched the hearts of children and worthless elderly people all over the world. We've fuckin' raised money for the poor and hungry, helped spread world peace and even occasionally peed our pants when we had too much to drink. But, it feels like only yesterday, I decided to help make this fuckin', fucked up world a better place by creating this blog, and here we are 100 posts later. Drink it in motherfuckers, drink it in! Hopefully I will be quitting my job, and living full time on the streets, then I can really focus on writing here at CDS5000. Just congratulating, myself and my team of scientists from all over the globe that help make this blog possible. Your all the best you motherfuckers! especially you Timbo oh, and you too Ramsey, keep your nose clean gentlemen and lets continue to do this thing until the internet explodes!

No comments: