Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Bloody Foot

Hey, I was sitting around, feeling just not great, so I decided to hop on my bike and go get some of that Emergen-C stuff. It's a powdered Vitamin C supplement and I find it makes me feel good... I guess, not as good as blow though, that makes you feel REALLY good. So anyway, rode my bike to Jewel and went to hop up the little yellow curb by the bike rack and (because it was wet) my back tire slipped and I fell down :( I actually like falling down. I feel that falling and tripping is pretty much the funniest thing in life, so I will gladly take one for the team occasionally. Also I cut my foot on the bike chain and it looks pretty sweet so enjoy the photo, and don't masterbate to it, ya sickies! I should probly clean that huh?


click to enlarge

No comments: