Sunday, March 2, 2008

Zombies and What You Can Do

Yeah, it might sound crazy and you'll laugh now, but I'll be the one laughing when I'm blowing these bitches away with my Remington 870 pump-action shotgun. The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead, covers in great detail, what to do if and when you run into one or many zombies. For a long time I had an irrational fear of the undead, but after scanning the pages of this book I learned that my fear was not so irrational after all. Not only that, but I no longer live in fear because I know how to react in a zombie or any zombie related situation. Max Brooks covers everything, weapons and combat techniques, defending your home, zombie-proofing vehicles and even how to start over after a Class 4 outbreak. I obviously can't go into everything this book covers but I feel obligated to give some advice, So here are the top ten lessons: (1) Organize before they rise. (2) They feel no fear, why should you? (3) Use your head: cut off theirs. (4) Blades don't need reloading. (5) Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair. (6) Get up the stair case, then destroy it. (7) Get out of the car and on to a bike. (8) Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert. (9) No place is safe, only safer. (10) The zombies may be gone, but the threat lives on. I think these are some simple things that will help keep you safe.

No comments: