Monday, March 10, 2008

An Inconvenient Truth...

Pope Benedict is a total hippie, I knew there was something off with this guy, PJP2 (Pope John Paul 2) was the man, and when he passed, I was very unhappy with the decision to go with this guy. Basically, I'm a little peeved because the Pope-ah, made a new list of "bioethical" and "ecological" sins, so hippies and Al Gores of the world, breath easy, you now have the power of the vatican at your disposal. Some of the new things we should fear is, (1) Poluting (no shit), only now instead of destroying the gay ass earth you also go to hell. (2) Genetic manipulation, I'm fine with this being a sin, because the last thing we need is a bunch of "Island of Dr. Moreau" type shit going on. (3) Drugs, maybe he's not a hippie after all. (4) Social and Economic injustices, I don't know what this means but I think it has something to do with facism, which in the end is actually a good thing (see "Mein Kampf"). So whatever Pope, you can come out with new new fancy rules and all that, but that doesn't make you cool, it makes you a total poser.

No comments: