Monday, March 3, 2008

Bluetooth or Crazy? You Decide.


I was walking to work this morning and I walked past an old man dressed in urine stained rags. He was also mumbling something unintelligible to himself, but I figured he was probably just talking to someone on his Bluetooth. About another block down, I walked past another man, he was dressed nicer than the last (no stains), typical middle-aged business man, but he was doing the same thing, again babbling to himself. All of the sudden I was scared for my life, I didn't know if this guy was gonna try and rape me or stick me with a dirty needle or what, so about five feet in front of him right before we were about to met, I juked to my right and then sprinted to the other side of the street, no one's raping this guy today, I thought. With the added confusion of Bluetooth technology, it has become really hard to tell the difference between a schizophrenic psycho and a normal regular person. In the following two pictures I tried to illustrate the difference for you; Figure A, no problem here, I'm on a Bluetooth, Figure B, Watch out, I've got a pocket full of dirty needles with your name on them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Blog! Ever since bluetooth came out I've been so paranoid I haven't left my parents' basement. I'm currently working on a bluetooth jammer so that when I am walking down the street I can distinguish who's who. Until then, THANK YOU for the pictures! They should really help me to distinguish between who I should and shouldn't stab first. Tomorrow I will leave my house for the first time in years. What year is it anyway...?