Friday, March 7, 2008

Little People That Can Kill Your Shit

No, I'm not talking about midgets, or as I like to call them, "long torso's", the people I am talking about do not have un-proportionally short arms and legs. These guy's proportions are closer to what the Greeks referred to as the "golden ratio", I better reel myself back in before I get lost in my own thoughts. Anyway, tomorrow I get to train (for 5 hours) with two Thai Boxing legends, I was leaving my gym last week and saw a flyer for a training seminar at Team Toro in the burbs. Samart Payakaroon and Saekson Janjira are two relatively small people, roughly 5'7ish" 135ish lbs. but they could kill the living shit out of you faster than you can say, "I think that hooker in Bangkok was a man". These two dudes have the reputation of being possibly two of the best Thai fighters of all time, so I'm pretty excited to have this opportunity to train and if I play my cards right, kiss with them. below are links to something called youtube (??) with videos of these rediculously bad motherfrickers killin' it, little person style. Enjoy.

Samart Payakaroon Highlight>

Saekson Janjira Highlight>

No comments: