Saturday, March 14, 2009

Quick Dream Recap No.3

Good Morning, I had a crazy dream last night but the sequencing is gonna be all fucked up. I guess I'll start on the "party plane", it was basically like a booze cruise in the sky. The whole environment was like a swanky lounge with a lot of red lighting and most of the other peeps on the plane were like European or Russian or something. I remember taxiing around the tarmac the plane seemed really rickety and not super safe but I (and my new found euro-trash compadres) was/were having a blast and didn't really care. All the drinks and booze was like falling off tables and glass was breaking as we took off but no one really seemed to care, most people were just laughing and yelling, everyone on the plane was hammered. I think I was on my way to Belgium to visit Christoper in the dream but had to return. FLASH to next dream, I was at a ski resort, snowboarding around with my sister trying to help her out and teach her a little. (I was much younger in this part of the dream like 15 probably). Anyway it was cool because we got to the Half-Pipe in the park and they were all doing this sort of half-pipe jousting thing... HOLY SHIT! I just had a flash back in the Nintendo game "Skate or Die" there was something like this. Anyway, so yeah I shredded up these suckers, after all it was MY dream, and they were in MY subconscious so who do you think is gonna win! Then there were like these kidnappers who like took my sister away, I dunno, It all got very hazy after that. There are a couple of other things I know were involved in the dream, like: Kickboxing, Huge Dogs, like Mastiffs or something, There was some kind of other dimensional type of thing going on and there was also a weird family reunion where living and dead members of my family were playing Rockband!! wtf... what's wrong in my noodle? me thinks it's broken :(

That's all, p.s. I'm sitting in bed writing this waiting for some clothes to dry and there is a coughing sound coming from the walls. Apparently there is some guy just hanging out in front of my house coughing. I have pretty thin walls so I hear everything outside it's annoying. SO... Happy unofficial St. Patrick's day I'm gonna go kill that guy with this hammer.

No comments: