Thursday, March 5, 2009

Quick Dream Recap No.2

I found myself on a very large shipping/cruise ship, where I was kind of like a stowaway. The ship was packed and we all seemed to be refugees with some kind of mass exodus. There was a large surplus of produce and food rations in the cargo area, even a large garden where things were being grown. It was a little like a commune on a big ass boat. The ship had 3 large areas that I can remember. A cargo/supply/garden area, the fountain room and a huge theatre/gathering room. The fountain room was really cool everything was old and had vegetation growing all over it, and people seemed to enjoy this room, they were climbing the vines and sitting in the large trees. The fountain itself was old and ornate. The scale and resemblance reminded me of the old Chicago water tower. At one point everyone gathered in the large theatre/gathering room, to listen to this omnipresent "leader" of the boat, who was being projected as a hologram. I don't remember anything it said but I seem to think it (the "leader") was feminine. Right about this time the ship capsized and everyone started going crazy. At one point I saw two girls fighting and the one was smashing the others head against the ground, I pulled her off and she tried to stab me with a screwdriver. I took the screwdriver from here and remember looking down at it and remembering it was a flathead. I don't really remember too much structurally of the dream, but there was also some pink millipedes and a Hot Rod modeled after an old steam engine train. The only rational explanation for this is that I was abducted by aliens last night.

No comments: