Friday, March 13, 2009

Black Cats, Broken Glass and Fruit Cocktail

I almost forgot that it's a superstitious day today, so be careful!!... There s danger lurking around every corner, statistically more people get AIDs (Auto-Irotic (Erotic) Dancing Slip - and falls) and die today than any other day of the year! Since I know most of you are a bunch of fruit cocktail eatin', sons of... Oh, wait! Also you win a prize if you can find Jason in the post card below, click it to make it bigger for your eyeballs, it's not hard, he's there. AND... this is the 13th post of the month, so fuck it, I'm staying in tonight, to scared, plus I get to start boozing at 10 a.m. tomorrow (milking St. Patrick's day for as long as I can), so it's probably for the best. Good luck everyone... Hope you all make it through the night only about 8ish hours and we're in the clear, stay tough, stay fit and eat lots of asparagus. and go fuck yourselves, dorks.

No comments: