Monday, March 2, 2009

Probably the Best Show on TV

So yeah, I've been eagerly anticipating the last couple of Sundays so I can watch, what I feel is the funniest show on TV right now, Eastbound and Down. The basic story is like this, A white trashy, sort of naive, racist, asshole, skyrockets to fame, after winning the World Series as a pitcher for the Atlanta Braves. Very shortly after his meteoric rise, his ego gets the best of him and he is bounced around the league a bit the eventually dropped. He finds himself in his home town, broke as shit, living with his brother, his wife and two kids. After settling in he gets a job as a middle school PE teacher. There have been three episodes so far, each one has been stellar, the only thing I don't like about the show is the episode run time (which is like 25ish minutes), it's to damn short and not long enough (that's what she said, btw). Here are some links I have found for you all, because I'm cool like that and as you may or may not know "master" at the internet.

Episode 1

Episode 2 (still looking for this one)

Episode 3

I would put it at a 5

1, horribly bad
2, bad... but not horrible
3, eh... tolerable, could be better
4, good, you should check this out
5, awesome, Christ-Like, check this or we are no longer friends

No comments: