Thursday, March 5, 2009

Get'em While They're Hot!*

Hey, I am now in the passport business so if your looking for a passport (specifically a Palestinian passport), I'm you hook-up. Right now I only have the means to make passports from this country. If you'd like to bounce around the world and do some fucked up, dangerous spy-type shit, they're available for $3,000.00. Note that this price also includes a Palestinian Keffiyeh to help your new identity be more convincing and your choice of a lamb, beef, chicken, goat or turkey Shawarma. Thanks.

*Disclaimer
: Dear government, for the record I am not, I repeat not making and selling fake Palestinian passports, so nothing to worry about here... Or is there... No nothing to be concerned about, I swear I am telling the truth... Or am I... I am. Wait, now I don't even know.

No comments: