Thursday, July 2, 2009

More Food Stuff (Thoughts on a Food No.1)...

After my food blog testerday (that's what the name of the day is if it was yesterday and you had a test that day... "testerday", actually I just misspelled "yesterday"... are will still in parenthesise.. Oh shit we are, let's get out of here!!). Okay, so after seeing all that delicious fast food, I couldn't resist, I saw something called "McDonald's" last night and I gave it a shot. They had had a new menu item called the "Angus Third Pounder", I believe it's a Scottish themed burger. As I opened the box I was pleased to see it was wrapped in a edible kilt made of rice paper... no, it wasn't, but it should have been. Most fast food burgers are kinda gross and I always feeling like I'm dying about 5-10 minutes after eating it. The burger was actually really good though, I like that McD's was confident enough in the quality of the burger, unlike BK, they didn't have to throw onion rings and zesty-chipotle-extreme-bro-dude sauce all over it.

This is going to be an ongoing column on food review, keep in mind the rating scale is to be applied to the specific category in which the food exists. Like when I rate this burger out of 5, it's rated against other fast food burgers, not burgers in general, comprende?

That said, I'm putting the Angus Third Pounder (Bacon Chee) at 4 out of 5. I also asked for no pickles, so...

No comments: