Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cell Phone Pic - CDS5K-07c

Cruising around in the wee hours Wednesday evening on my bike, basically exploring creepy paths and areas at night... Places I can dispose of things that need disposin'. Spent a minute checking out the Old Mill on York Rd. it was pretty neat, but the water levels were really low so it wasn't moving, I'm not sure it really functions at all any more, it might just be something that is turned on during the day. At certain times last night I was almost certain that I'd be attacked by something on one of these wooded pitch black trails, I keep looking behind me and shit, I'm glad I have lights on my bike now, but I'm also afraid it could attract some type of demon spirit creature in the woods who otherwise may not have seen me... This is a legitmate concern for me.

UPDATE!!

After further investigation of The Old Mill Pic, that's what the "team" (...it's just me) is calling it here at CDS5K, you can actually see a DSC staking me as I took the photo, chilling! This is quickly turning into a Scooby-Doo epi, good day!

No comments: