Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Five-Dollar $hit Bands!

Last night I was washing my testicles in my kitchen sink after a Flavor-Ice incident that I don't want to talk about. But, as I was doing this I heard something from the other room on the television and I'm pretty sure it was telling me that if I purchase a "5 dollar footlong" from Subway, I'll have the opportunity to see some pretty amazing bands this summer also for the low price of $5. This is super cheap, especially since one of the bands is NICKLEBACK!!... Wait who? Nickleback? Oh. No thank you subway, sweet Jesus fucking' Christ... No thank you. How do you decide the bands for this promotion? It's actually pretty simple, LiveNation peeps were probably looking at bands like Nickleback, The Fray and Motley Crue thinking to themselves, "Wow! How the fuck are we gonna sell these?", "Mmm, this BMT is sooo good!", "Five...Five...Five dollar foooootloooong." "Oh Fuck Me! That's it!"

No comments: