Friday, July 31, 2009

...In the Name of the Lord!

My Dearest Beloved,
I wanted to take a moment to respond to a very sweet woman who has apparently fallen on some tough times. Her name is Mrs. Rosita Howard and she needs my help, with the power of Jesus Christ on our side I think we can make this happen. You see Mrs. Rosita is being treated at a medical center in Costa del Sol Hospital in Spain. Her late husband (Jesus, sweet God rest his soul) had secured 17,300,000 million (Secured in what way or form of currency we cannot say, but we can assume Euro at this point). She has put her faith in almighty Jesus Christ God in me, a simple warrior of Christ, to take it upon myself and do right by her $17 Mil, and utilize it the way she instructs. I will accept this weighty responsibility sweet Mrs. Rosita I will accept it in Jesus Christ, God bless you... God bless.

Sincerely yours in Christ and with all the love in the Seas of Blood that the Four Horseman of the Apocalypse are sailing upon,

Mikey J and "The Team" @ CDS5K

p.s.
If you are feeling up to it, please e-mail or twitter a pic of your tits to me, in these tough economic times I have very little material to "JO" to, and a spicy Latina such as yourself can certainly pull me out of this slump

p.p.s
Oh, and thank you for being July's 31st post helping me reach my goal of having one post for each day of the month.

No comments: