Friday, July 17, 2009

Cell Phone Pic - CDS5K-07d

Another bike ride picture, I found this lake off a little muddied up trail I was jamming on, there was a little floating dock you can walk out to, but it was totally overgrown. I took this as fast as I could because I was literally getting raped by mosquitoes... that's right, literally... go ahead picture that little nugget in your head computers.

SIDENOTE... Si-Dino-Tee (That movie Sideways, made Pinot Noir cool to drink... this is not the "Sidenote".)

This month (July) I'm going to break my posting record for the month, having at least one post for each day. I'm on track right now and I'll probably exceed that number... What else? Oh, I also rode past a convent or whatever you call "the nunnery" and I got to thinking; Do women, in America still consider this a path in their life plan? Hmmm, probably , I bet there are even a few hot ones, all I need to do is infiltrate their convent and take 15 minutes to explain that organized religion is a bullshit theory based on human insecurity and the fear of not being able to understand our origins and purpose in this life... Flash to 30 minutes later and I'm banging away on an ex-nun, this is gonna be sweet.

No comments: