Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Quick Thoughts... on some stuff

Opposite Marriage... She should of thrown in "on opposite day", to keep all parties confused and indifferent.

That woman from American Idol (British Version) looks like a character from Faulty Towers (If you get that reference you're cooler than you can possibly imagine... The foundation of British comedy is to have a man dress up as a women).

I watched Mitchell Hurwitz's "Sit Down and Shut Up", and couldn't get into it, aside from a great voice over cast, nothing can live up to the brilliance that was Arrested Development.

Parks and Recreation (the show) is cool only because of Aziz, other than that it's a different office, up to the same shennanigan's.

Bo Jackson opened up his own bank in Burr Ridge, This is where Skynet begins motherfucker's, that dude is half Terminator, and I don't trust dudes like that, I just don't.

If your trying to get some chicas to come with you to a second location don't say this: "Come on, it's not like I'm gonna kill you... on purpose", 9 times out of 10 they won't think it is a funny as you do.

I thought a shadow person was looking over me in my bed last night, but it was the reflection of the candle light behind a bottle of water, terrifying nightmares ensued.

That's it, fer now.

2 comments:

Mikey Januska said...

DVD, what the hell is that? it's 2009 for christ's sake, I've got in on MVD, Mind Video Disc. Get it togeth girlfriend!

your hero, Catie said...

i guess you'll have to crush my skull. i am going to disregard your last sentence for my mental health...