Monday, April 27, 2009

Morning Shower Beverages No. 4

I'm thinking about changing the name of the blog to "Computer Death Shower 5000", because it just seems to make more sense right now. This morning I enjoyed a Rockstar Roasted Coffee & Energy, during shower time. As I was chugging it down I thought I might be an interesting photo series to dress my privates up as famous historical figures. So, if I can convince my make up artist to do it, the readers of CDS5000 may get to see my penis dressed up as Alexander the Great this week, or maybe one of the dudes from The Sugar Hill Gang, or maybe just Heathcliff the cat, we'll see. Don't judge me, and don't pretend you don't act out plays in the shower with you dingies. I will be attending therapy for the first time ever pretty soon so.... It's gonna be okay... We're all gonna be alright.

No comments: