Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Help Protect our Boarder...

By sitting on your ass all day long and staring at your computer screen. I came upon a web site called BlueServo, basically the Texas Border Sheriff's Coalition, has put up a bunch of cameras in areas of high drug trafficking and generally popular places for Illegals to sneak in. I got to work this morning watched a river it for about 30 seconds, saw nothing and called it a day, I'm hanging up my spurs, protecting the Texas (Tejas) border is too stressful, exhausting and flat out dangerous. So yeah, I served my country, now I'm gonna retire, got myself a little cabin on the lake, me and Hannah can live out the rest of our days happy and safe from the dangers of Mexicans. I'll wake up every morn to the fresh smell of flapjacks and maple syrup, grab my fishin' rig and head out for the day searching for the big one. When I return home from trolling the lake, I see the front door is slightly ajar. As I push the door making my way into the cabin it creaks and I see a trail of blood leading to the bathroom. Hannah hasn't responded to any of our secret bird calls, and I'm certain the blood must lead to her lifeless corpse. Standing in front of the bathroom door, I take a deep breath, adjust my man parts, cock the hammer of my Remminton Pietta .44 and kick that shit down. Screaming at the top of my lungs I fired all six rounds with my eyes closed decimating anything in my way. The smoke clears and I see nothing, there's a small pool of blood on the floor and the window has been broken. No sign of Hanna, in the distance I can hear something... No... please God No! It's a Mariachi band playing Canta y No Llores. Just then I begin to focus on my other senses, I can smell tequila, and my eyes catch a small piece of torn pancho fabric in the broken window frame. They took her... The Mexicans took my Hannah...

All I can say is DON'T let a Drunken, Pancho wearin' Mariachi band ruin your retirement. Lend a hand protecting the border. In the immortal robitic female voice of the BNSF Metra Rail, "If you see something, say something"

If you'd like to help protect the border, or at least stare at a river for while, you can do so here:
BlueServo

No comments: