Tuesday, April 7, 2009

iPhone Pics No. 3

Haven't really had a whole lot to write about in the past few days, but April is starving for some content so here's a couple of iPhone pics. Maybe I should buck up and get one of the "photography" apps for like $2.99 so all the pictures don't look like a cup of urine sitting in a bowl of vomit. Anyway here are some things. Once I've come up with a solid pilot storyline for the new Jack the Ripper sitcom, I'll put it out here. G.T. your get credit on the show's name, but I don't wanna release that until the first episode is in the books. Also, I don't wanna use your real name since you are such an abomination as a human being... I hope you get attacked by a swarm of bees this summer and then fall into a lake of fire and poo (JK about the bees, your okay in my book).

I've never been much of a numbers man so I decided to put the old brain box to work for a while and see what I could come up with.

I saw this at Jewel-Osco (The Jewel), It was very tempting and I just realized why. This is yet anther ploy by Satan to control my soul by tricking me with Fried Chicken and Pizza.

Here I am anxiously awaiting the results of my Bi-Weekly (ha, "bi", no pun intended) AIDs test. "Grip it and Rip it" is my new approach to these tests... translate that however you'd like.

p.s. I really need an editor if anyone is interested your pay will be as follows: 150 Roses for a 1/2 hour, and 225 Hugs for 1 hour... Just like the prostitutes on Craigslist, because that's what you are... an internet prostitute... and if you play your cards right the editor of CDS5000.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So no bees, but your still wishing the lake of fire and poo on me. Thanks a lot. you'll be hearing from my lawers about the rights to the shows name!

Mikey Januska said...

Bring it... I'm already getting sued by the Menedez brothers for so shit I don't even understand. (Tooopical!!!)