Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Terryfying Wonders of the Animal Kingdom

I hate to sound like a broken record but I can't stop thinking about that monkey attack that recently happened (I know it was a chimp technically but "monkey" sounds better to me). Seriously I will never be able to think of monkeys as anything but straight up assholes, fuck those guys, and their little space suits. Anyway, in the wake of "Monkey Mayhem" I figured it would be a good idea to go over some other terrifying animals that just generally creep the poop outta me. Obviously there are a lot of things we should all fear very much people are to "happy-go-lucky" these days. Stop it! right now and remember to be afraid... Of everything. If you don't have any fear or are afraid of nothing, fuck you first of all and see my "no fear" post. Here is a short list of some things to be afraid of, oh and don't forget about monkeys!!

1. The Tasmanian Tiger:
2. Pistol Shrimp:


3. Goblin Shark:


4. Chinese Giant Salamander:


5. Flying Snake:


6. Humboldt Squid:

No comments: