Friday, February 13, 2009

Here's My Best Facebook Impression...

So as I stated earlier, I recently joined Facebook and have been on that thing for about a month now, and I have to admit, it's not all that bad. It's a really great way to just drop in on someone's "eLife" and say hello or just snoop around a little. You feel a little like a weirdo looking at peoples stuff, but then again, if they didn't want you to see it they wouldn't have "friended" you, right? Whatever, it's cool I guess, but there is some gayness to it, but we live in a world where I can find "gayness" in just about anything. Oh, and if you are a lesbian or homosexual, please don't be offended when I refer to things as "gay", it's just the way I came up, I like gay people, not like you, like I wanna be gay with you, but platonically, I like you all that way.


So here is my impersonation of Facebook, ready here it goes:

"Na, I'm married, look at my kids, Na, look how much fun I have with my friends Na!"

No comments: