Friday, February 20, 2009

Quick Dream Recap No.1

I was in Korea, walking around this really cool market. Walked into this one store where everything was really cheap. Picked up some skull things that I was gonna buy for $1 each. Saw this huge life-sized portrait of Kim Jong Il, that was signed and had some official looking document inside the frame as well. I asked the store clerk about it insisting that I needed it. It was $400 and apparently in my reasonable (dream) logic, figured I couldn't afford it on my travel budget. After being disapoint the store clerk informed me that the had 2 of Kim Jong Il's belts for $35 each, and I decided to go that route. Also it should be known that Tomas was in the dream and he was walking around the store holding a rubber snake. That is all.

No comments: