Wednesday, March 6, 2013

This is a Really Good Kind of Candy Bar...

It's called like, Aerooooo, and it's like, totally new. You may never have seen something like this. I know that I may certainly not have... seen this. It's made by Nestle and they must be horrible right?... let's see... Well I guess back in the 70's they breached the World Health Organizations standards on baby milk and lied about it. But, I'm no baby. This shit popped off soooo, muthafuckin' hard when I bit into it, I was like woooOOOooo DaaaAnm! I felt as though the air tight mint bubbles, containing mint bubble air for extra flavor popped off particularly hard. It's like my strong mouth had no problem just crushing through these little mint air bubbles and absorbing all the mint air.

I give this candy a score off  100 out of 100 points.

No comments: