Monday, March 25, 2013

CDS5K Reviews Random Internet Yeti Art: Number 4


So, I hope it's not starting to seem like I have some kind of Nazi obsession, I don't! But, pretty crazy that I find two Yeti x Nazi related examples in the minimal (it's not minimal) amount of image re-con I've been pulling on the Yeti (Ye-Tay). This is truly an incredible Yeti, First off, He's a Yeti... Then we see he's a Doctor! Then a Cyborg Nazi!? WTF-YDCN?! This thing looks really bad ass... Except for his little bicycle shorts... May as well strap a pair of Roller Blades on Doc Yeti! I pulled from DeviantArt by a person named "Meyer 08". This person created an entire cast of charecters like this in what I imagine hopefully became a cool looking book... I will have to look into that, all the info is there. I still have to compute it tho... bummer. Anyway, based on all of that, I'm putting the YAMV$ at $900.00. These prices MEAN SOMETHING!!!! That's a Good Yeti! Y'all! Arriba Arriba! BANG!

No comments: