Wednesday, March 6, 2013

CDS5K Reviews Random Internet Yeti Art: Number 1

In the midst of the blizzard happening and having nothing to do today... I explored a Google image search for "yeti face", then just "yeti", then the winner: "yeti art". There are billions of Yeti fans on the internet just making art about the Yeti. Literally, the internet Yeti Art Market (YAM) is totally flooded right now. CDS5K will float you through this flood explaining the difference between "good" and "bad" Yeti art, along with an appoximate Yeti Art Market Value $. Again, it's like the Wild, Wild, West out there, and Sheriff CDS5K, aka Satan, is in town to boot some skullz!

INTERNET YETI ART REVIEW BEGINS*

What a positive way to come out of the gate! This is pretty much a classic style of Yeti. The depiction falls into WHBFB, or White Haired BigFoot Basically. He looks like some kind of good luck Yeti. This artist has a strong chance of being Asian. Based on that, I'm putting the YAMV$ at $5,000.00, it's a good Yeti!

Fantasy Yeti's (FYs) will not be tolerated. Imagine how great that would look taxidermied over a snow garden, though... Mmmm, I'm back on board. This is pretty good Yeti art. Possible made by a lesbian...? Based on that, I'm putting the YAMV$ at $10,000.00.

Ahhh, a delightful depiction of the SBSY, or SilverBack Sketch Yeti is unlike the first happy Yeti, in that, you are not quite sure if this guy wants eat you, pay you no mind or be your best friend? But based on his red beady eyes, you can be sure that this is a good Yeti gone bad. He will kill you. Made by "doug-buddy" as seen in his picture that I "borrowed"... But, I mean look at the value you diverse groups of artist are getting for these pieces you probably assumed were worthless! Based on that, I'm putting the YAMV$ at $6,500.00, it's a good Yeti!


Crikey! It's the WBLJY, or the WilliamsBurg Lumber Jack Yeti! It's also, sometimes referred to as the Yes Yanderson Yeti, an extremely valuable subset in the Yeti Art Market. This piece was possibly created by a female art school student, who Spanks Off to Bill Murray movies. Based on that, I'm putting the YAMV$ at $10,000.00, That's a Good Yeti Y'All!

Oh Boy... This is tough. I managed to stumble upon a truly close depiction of the RNFCY, or the Recurring Nightmare From my Childhood Yeti. That's right, I had a recurring nightmare as a child in which a bloody Yeti was chasing me. It was right around the time I first saw the Yeti try to rape Luke from Empire Strikes Back, stuck with me I guess. This was made probably by a well adjusted 15-45 year old male, who plays a lot of sports and has a lot of sexual encounters with pretty girls... It's not me guys... Based on that, I'm putting the YAMV$ at $3,500.00, it's a scary, but good Yeti!

What a treat! The Derek Hess Hanna Barberra Steez Mock-Up Yeti, or DHHBSMUY. What the artist has done here is portray a 60's / 70's Hanna-Barberra-esque-Steez Yeti, but it's still in the Concept / Sketch-up / Storyboard Phase. There is such a high demand for this kinda of stuff in the YAM. It's like the people are buying the pooch before the farm hands get the water boilin'! This brilliant piece asks the classic question; Who is the hunter and who is the hunted? The artist is a former Disney Imagineer, who always and only wanted a version of Hunger Games where Catniss was a dude who's sketchy penis is visable and hunts a Yeti. Based on that, I'm putting the YAMV$ at $20,000.00, that's a good Yeti! Why are these getting longer?...

*This is simply a review of art that I have found on the internet. I am not attempting to sell or gain any capital from the images portrayed. I'm free promoting the art of brilliant Yeti artist in the name of the Yeti Art Market (YAM).

No comments: