Thursday, March 28, 2013

More of Me to Love?

Okay, no big deal, 20lbs in the last year (thanks GrubHub!), A Chicago winter will do that to you, consistently has for the better part of the last 10 years. What never ceases to amaze me though, is the fact of what a physically gifted freak I am. Oh, man, see you in a couple weeks six pack. #perfectbody #bosozuko_abs69 #CDS5K

... I don't know why I'm hash-tagging... Maybe I get the impression that more than 1 person will read this if it's hash-tagged...  It's all an illusion though... like that movie where LDC was an illusionist.... or I mean a Dream Catcher... Not a Steven King one though... Did you know that Steven King used to get so fucking drunk and high while he was writing, a lot of times, he wouldn't remember the story. For Example, "Christine" the one where the car is sentient and can kill bitches who be trying to get up on her man. Well, King has no memory of writing this one... Or maybe that's just what he says...

Also, don't think I'm being all boasty about getting in shape, I'm just kidding... It's just sometimes, when you have as much money as I do, you just think everything and everyone is so stupid. But hey, the world needs ditch diggers too after all. But seriously, it's about the children, it always has been. CDS5K out. #keepitgoing #losesomewieght #makesomemoney #fallasleep

#falseconfidence...

#jkforreal...

#DissociativeIdentityDisorder

No comments: