Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Stoner Sandwich Club: Number A

All to often, I find myself going from not very hungry... to super hungry, like a switch. When these hungers arise you're confronted with a question of, what can I eat as fast as possible with a maximum return on taste for your bro face? Sometimes, I open my refrigerator to reveal a hearth of glutinous solutions to my "hunger problem"... Other times, it's remnants from a by-gone meal, scraps, which on their own are almost unusable. But it's times like the latter, when you just gotta take one extra vape and figure out some shit like a God-Damned American Man!... Pretty sure that's what I just did, in a dark moment of already have eaten my left over stir-fry from last night I whipped up this tasty little fuckin' bitch, soon to be appearing in your local gastro-pub, I'm Calling it: "The Million Dollars, Go Fuck YouSelf, Gimme Dat, Sam Slam"

All I had as I searched my barren cold cupboard, was some Swiss Cheese, Veal Chorizo, some Chili Oil, Poppyseed dressing and some Salted Rye Bread. Turns out all these things together are fucking on point. The perfect storm of deliciousness all packed into a lil baby bite-sized sandwich.

I'm quite hopefully certain that this sandwich... from SSC No. A (Stoner Sandwich Club: Number A)... Will bring me all the blood-drenched, fame, fortune and glory that I deserve! See ya guys later, when I'll be watching you sleep.


No comments: