Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I'm Sorry, Can You Make a Lil' Room...

...for my diamond hard nerd boner I'm sporting after watching this.

I understand that words like "boner" combined with Hugh Jackman can be misconstrued into some very homoerotic implications. But, I wanna assure you that I'm as straight as they come, hit me up on facebook or like tweet at me or like vine me some shit, and I'll prove it. Anyway, that's the kinda thing that made me hate up on the movie poster for this I saw a while back. I was like, Jackman, in leather pants, shirtless, just the right amount of misted rain highlighting his muscley back, all while holding the phallic handle of sword!?!... "Gheeeeeeeeeeyyy!"... Now it looks like I may be full on actual "Gay" for this movie... We'll just have to wait I guess'em... I wonder if wolverine really is gay. Does he ever hook-up with babes in the comics? I'm sure. I'll look into it. Below is the original Supe-Gay first poster for The Wolverine 3D...

OMG!!! I was hoping they would have better new posters... Are you kidding me? Uh, hey Marvel, I can definately help you guys out with some movie posters if you want... Just saying.. WTF?

 Well, whatever. The movie still looks pretty fucking sweet.

No comments: