Saturday, December 27, 2008

Random shots No.1

I think I will occasionally post some pics from what I've been doin' and some stuff I've seen recently, most of the time it is pretty messed up... but sometimes it's okay, so here's the first suck it muthafuckas!!
If you can't sleep next to a pretty girl... a .38 special a Bennelli Tactical shotgun and a bunch of shotgun shells is a good replacement, for zombies and stuff.

Just bored and made this it's a fireworks skull thingy, I liked it so..

Another random pic of how great I look right after wakin' up

The baddest dog in the world part one...

My sweet-ass Xmas sweater

Little Jacob and his fucking chainsaw, killer dude!

Some bacon I was cutting that looked cool and checkered

The Fam Xmas '08... I'm the wreath in the background

Just watched "30 days of night" again today, crazy fog tonight but pic doesn't do it justice.

The baddest dog in the world part 2.

That's it for now, buenos suertes, and malo suertes.

No comments: