Saturday, December 20, 2008

Train Blog No. 1


This is the first entry I'm putting up here via my iPhone, I'm on the train heading to a Xmas sweater party. I've never been to one... A party that is, from what I've heard sometimes they are fun. My main concern is that I've brought enough ball gags for everyone. It's gotten to the point where I simply refuse to get involved in any sexual scenarios with out the involvement of a ball gag. The sweater is pretty great it's a form fitting cadigan with snowmen and candy canes, for pants I'll just be without, after all it is my understanding that this is ultimately a fetish sex party. I'm pretty new to the scene but after watching "eyes wide shut" I was like okay it's go time, this is exactly the type of fucked up awesome shit I was born to do. The next step is "murder parties", or maybe ever "sex murder parties"... I know, I know, walk before you can run right? Just seems like the logical evolution of my leisure activities. For the record, just looking around the train now, pretty sure I can take anyone here.. Also I am drinking... Vodka/fruit punch G2/soda water... It's all I had and I'm trying to take the edge off from last night... Don't judge. Anyway, I'm out for now, gonna eaves drop.. And judge people. Woo Hoo!

No comments: