Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Just Woke Up AGAIN!!


This how "good" I look when I am woken up by a bunch of pots and pans that just "fell" on the floor of my pantry. It's been a rough night to try and sleep over here. Passed out at about 12:30 am, then I had one of those dreams when you slip and fall and wake up all "What the fuck", actually to be exact I said "Jesus Christ!" Then I got a text from my boss at 12:52? saying something about work tommorrow, because we are supposed to be moving into our new office. Then the pans falling just a bit ago and now I'm up... and a little freaked out. I just put on "Sarah Silverman Program", and writing this, migrated from the couch to my bed. I think maybe I'll draw a little, me and a couple of friends are having a tattoo design contest... mine's gonna have something to do with hotdogs, or novelty food... like a corndog or someting, because that's kinda on my radar right now. Really all I wanna do is sleep, but that hasn't seemed to have been working out so good tonight, bummer! On the brighter side the days are slowly gonna start to get longer so that's good.

No comments: