Wednesday, December 10, 2008

"Just Like The Good Ole Days!"

So thanks buddy (for anonymity I won't use your name), you hit me up with this gem today, and you're right, that's what my life (and ours) looked like not all that long ago (sans the mustaches). The late 70's and early 80's were nuts brah! I really don't know what else to say about this except... it's awesome... so is blow... so are boobs... and so are mustaches... good day! Hmmm, what else can I say... I was forced to go to Kinko's about an hour ago (I refuse to be associated with what came out of it) in an emergency. Kinko's is great if you ever want to settle for complete garbage, just hit these motherfuckers up, sheeesh! They suck so, so terribly at life. Whatever, I'm over it, they'll get whats coming to them, beliee dat!! Huh? Wait a minute I think that dude in the pic is Blagojevich, who is definately the type o' dude that would be just as classy as he is depicted in this fine illustration. What else? Oh! The Winter Solstice will be occuring around Dec. 21st-ish, so the good news is if you manage to survive the Warewolf / Vampire / Zombie / Shadow People / Succubi and or Incubi (depending on your sexual preference) / Doppleganger / Alien / Poltergeist / Shark Attacks, that will be happening that night, the good news is that the days will be getting longer, so that's good. In other news I guess I smoke again, which is awesome. I know that I smoke (officially) now because when I woke up this morning covered in silly string and Ukranian hookers, the first thing I did was reach for my Camels. That's all for now. You're all gonna get it... and I'm gonna give it!!

No comments: