Monday, December 22, 2008

More Food I'm Eating Tonight.


These are some tacos, with black beans, chipotle sauce, cheese and chicken. yum. Also if you haven't seen a movie called "The Foot Fist Way", please do yourself a fucking favor and rent it or download it. It's amazingly hilarious, I've watched it like 6 times and it's still funny to me every time I check it. DUDE! the fucking Bears are blowing it! Assholes! I'm gonna blog so hard this week! at least I hope I will. I left my camera at Brad's on Sat. so the pictures might stink for a while. Oh and if you're reading this Brad, I texted you my FedEx acct number so pop that bitch over when you get a chance, thanks love. It's like -7 deg out side right now, I can't take this shit anymore, my fucking car got stuck on a frozen snow bank in my drive way. Took me like a fucking hour to get it out, fortunately my totally cool and helpful neighbor helps me out. Damn these tacos are not bad at all! Ugh, this is rediculous now I'm just eating so I have something to blog about, those nachos from earlier... 1400 calories! dang dude! I have eaten so much tortilla today, literally for every meal, it the poor man's bread. This is Big... 4th and 1 on the 3...we got it...phew.... still gotta get in the end zone tho! alright this does not make for good bloggin'. TD Forte! Okay I'm done!

No comments: