Monday, December 22, 2008

Avoid Putting This In You...


All hung over and junk from a blaze of glory-ish "Sunday Funday", usually I treat myself to awesome, delicious, fast food when I feel like this. So today I hit up a little TB and was pretty stoked about trying these new "Fully Loaded Nachos" I've been seein' on tha TV. Ultimately, they are not very good, based on appearances, I was like "KaaKooow, these little mothafuckas are gonna be great". They were gross even though I still ate most of it, I felt like I was dying after consuming... so anything that makes you feel like that should not be placed into one's food hole. Oh and the tortilla bowl is terrible, so disgusting. Cruchwrap is where its at, I need to just order what I know I like, it's too dangerous to try new things. The pic below is what it looked like after I was done.
Oh and here is what I had for dinner, I am pretty poor right now so I pretty much have nothing to eat in my kitchen. I made "Turkey Dog and Potato Tacos", they are way better then they look, and they blow the doors off the Nachos I had earlier today. Basically, chopped it up throw it in the Wok added some gairdinara and cheese, and that's it yo. I'll probably eat again before I go to bed, I eat a lot on mondays because, I usually don't eat on the weekends. So when I make more food tonight I'll put up a picture. good bye fer now.

No comments: