Friday, December 12, 2008

Gerald Mathis Pithersworth III


This is the name that I gave my mini chicken that I met today, then later cooked and ate. Gerald was indeed a Cornish hen, but he was also a very good friend, even though I only knew him for about 5 minutes as I was prepping him for the oven. A man of few words he was but, I can be a be a bit of a "Chatty Cathy", so there wasn't much room for awkward silences. When I first took him out after bout 30 minutes, he looked pretty good but when I cut into one of his legs he wasn't quite done yet. I popped him back in for another 30 minutes, and viola he was looking pretty good. In the end Gerald was a very nice and delicious friend... I will continue to personify my food for the foreseeable future. I guess it is Friday, so I should probably go find a place to pour alcohol into my head and continue this vicious cycle known as life. Good night.

No comments: