Friday, March 12, 2010

Shrimp Blogging?

I've seen this new Taco Bell commercial a few times and it's driving me fucking crazy. It's for TB's new Pacific Shrimp taco, being pitched to you by a "shrimp blogger"... uhhhh what? The commercial opens on a dude clicking away on his laptop, on location and he kinda yell's in a maybe South African accent, "I'm a Shimp Blogger". I basically just tune out after that. Do you expect me to believe that there are assholes out there blogging about shrimp? I mean, I understand the need for a blog like CDS5K, where you can hear me talk about my dick and take pictures of things I eat. But, who the fuck is out there blogging about shrimp? (here's one I found theshrimpfarm.com). Eitherway, this commercial doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me (as soon as i find it I'll post it) and I shan't be eating a shrimp taco from Taco Bell anytime soon. But, just in case you are even considering it have a look at this photo someone posted below.

No comments: