Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Quick Tips to Being a Jerk No. 1

This is clearly a spin-off from the "Quick Tips to Fancy Living" posts, but I thought about this yesterday as I was getting in an elevator. Basically, there's nothing more frustrating than having to hold an elevator for someone, I'm sorry I simply don't have the time... And who does really? So next time you get on an Ellie, just walk in, look down and right/left, hit the button and remain facing the back wall of the elevator. Problem solved, you didn't see them, sorry!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to suggest how to be an even bigger jerk in this particular situation. After you have located and pressed your desired floor's button, hold down the >< (close door) button immediately, this ensures maximum elevator efficiency and also makes you the biggest jerk you could possibly be in this situation.

Mikey Januska said...

HAHA, very good!I like the way you think Anonymous!! is that Greek?