Friday, March 26, 2010

Cell Phone Pic - CDS5K-03/10h

More cell pictures from this past week...

When my car arrived I was excited to see that it was a full limo, instead of just a plain old Town Car. "Nice way to start a trip!" I thought... Little did I know this would be the start of my worst travel day ever. Flight to DC out of Midway was supposed to have left Saturday @ 1:40 p.m... I arrived in DC @ 11:00 a.m. out of O'Hare on a newly purchased (absurdly priced) ticket on a different airline. Upon arriving at Reagan International DC, I got a $70 cab to Dulles Internation DC to get my luggage, then another $70 cab ride back to the convention center. Worst!

2 comments:

Mama said...

I once slept in the Ohare airport for two days while my flights continuously missed me for various reasons. I would have given my right arm for a $70 cab ride anywhere and a jacket! ahh, Chicago <3

Mikey Januska said...

that is bogus!!