Thursday, February 18, 2010

Shawn White's Coach has a Real Piss Mouth

I heard it because I was watching live, but Bud Keene, Shawn White's coach said some bad words live on NBC's Olympic coverage. Who gives a fuck though really, I guess some people do, but I certainly don't give a fuck, or at least I didn't give a fuck until I looked a little closer at what exactly was said. Here is a transcript of the convo* they shared right before his final run last night.

Keene: What do you want to do?
White: I don't know, man. Ride down the middle?
(Chorus of noes.)
Keene: No, have some fun.
White: Drop a double mick?
Keene: Yeah, drop a double mick at the end, and yell out "Fucking Jews, Go Home!". Do whatever you want and Fucking send those Jews a message! Make sure you stomp the Shit out of any Jews you see down there too.
White: Fuck That! You're Fired, Anti-Semite Fuck, You Messed Up Girl! I'm Out!

This all happened live last night, I was shocked, I wonder why Keene has such a problem with Jewish people.

*Don't shoot the messenger here, these statements are highly offensive.

No comments: