Friday, February 12, 2010

Cell Phone Pics - CDS5k-02/10a-g

I really slacked off this week on the blog here, so I'll put up a bunch of pictures that I took with my cellular telephone that has a built in digital camera.

Salmon Cakes I made for myself recently, also with a spicy chili cocktail sauce.

They were trying to unload all the Tigerade at Jewel. More like "FUCKUS!" am I right people!? You do the math! (pushes up sleeves of sport jacket), I'm a stand-up comedian from 1989... Alright never mind, suck my dicks, you jerks!

If you pumpernickel eatin' mutha... haven't revisited this in a while, DO IT! It's also helpful to watch it in your bed on your laptop, while you're a little high.

This a photo of me with some dead guys from a long time ago, circa 1958.

Potato Pizza that I made when I had a pizza party for myself.

Sometimes you just gotta let your Josh Grobens (balls) hang out when you're domesticising (doing house things).

There was an election recently, so I made my own lawn signs. "Ghost Shark" is my alter-ego.

No comments: