Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Energy Drink Review - 02/03/10

I was pretty excited today, I saw a couple new RockStar Energy Beverage flavors in the "2 for $3" bin at the BP by my cribbles. There was a Cola version and this "RockStar Recovery" stuff, I guess it's got electrolytes er somethin', but I was thrown off a bit when I took a sip (you see I don't inspect anything that goes into my body). It was non-carbonated and tasted like lemonade. Not bad, but my expectations were a carbonated beverage, and when your beverage expectations are not met... it's just kinda meh. The packaging is kind cool with the black top and stuff. If you like lemonade you'll like this stuff for sure, it's basically just super caffeinated lemonade w/ electrolytes.

I'll give this energy bev a 3.5 out of 5

...also probably good with a vodka drink

No comments: